Singapore is the No.2 nation with the most diabetics!
Diabetics population in Singapore
Diabetics population in Singapore: Singapore is the No.2 nation with the most diabetics! Diabetics and ageing population are the two big challenges facing Singapore. By 2050 it is estimated 1 million Singaporean could be affected by diabetes.
What to do to prevent getting or to manage diabetes conditions?
There are many ways to prevent or manage your health condition. The following checklist can be used as a reference:
- Manage your weight, always remember not to eat more than your body needs even the food is your favorite food.
- Exercise regularly, exercise needs a bit of hardship and persistence. No pain, no gain! Once your stop exercising, the health problems come.
- Eat a balanced, healthy diet.This one must learn, but a simple rule is to take in more vegetables and less meat and foods with less sugar contents.
- Limit takeaway and processed foods. Convenience does not necessarily means healthy. Good foods require enough time and processes to prepare.
- Limit your alcohol intake and quit smoking, these two things harm your health in the long run.
- Control your blood pressure, get some wellness devices, such as Blood Glucose Meter and Automatic Arm Blood Pressure Monitor to conduct regular check up.
- Beside taking traditional medicines prescribed by the doctors, also good to pay attention to innovative technology, such as wellness devices like laser therapy watch, which can be wear daily to help fight the diabetes.
Learn more about Laser therapy watch.
Diabetes is a disease that occurs when your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, is too high. Blood glucose is your main source of energy and comes from the food you eat. Diabetes is a medical condition in which the blood glucose levels remain persistently higher than normal. It is becoming more common in Singapore.