All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. No matter what reason, if you would like a refund you can request for that.
- If you did not receive the product within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 2-5 day processing), you can request a refund or a reshipment.
- If you received the wrong item you can request a refund or a reshipment.
- If you do not want the product you’ve received, you may request a refund, but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned.
- We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Additional non-returnable items:
– Gift cards
– Downloadable software products
– Some health and personal care items
- To complete your return, we require evidences or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
– Book with obvious signs of use
– CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
– Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Please note that all fees paid for consultation services is non-refundable after the service.
- If your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address); or if your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of InPasar.com (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster); or other exceptional circumstances outside the control of InPasar.com; at such circumstances, usually there is no refund, but you may still submit your request of refund, but subject to approval.
- You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on our Contact Us page.
- If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, or if for any reason you would like to exchange your product, perhaps for a different size in clothing. You must contact us first by sending us an email at email@example.com, and we will guide you through the steps.
- Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorize you to do so.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please leave message at our contact page.