Stress symptoms sign
What are the stress symptoms sign and common causes of stress ?
Stress symptoms sign: signs of stress. What are the signs and symptoms of stress? Stress symptoms, like medical symptoms of stress, health symptoms of stress, signs symptoms of stress? The checklist below are some of the common warning signs of stress symptoms. The more signs and symptoms you notice in yourself, the closer you may be to stress overload.
Signs and symptoms of stress, stress symptoms:
- Cognitive symptoms
- Memory problems
- Inability to concentrate
- Poor judgement
- Anxious or acing thoughts
- Constant worrying
- Emotional symptoms
- Irritability or short temper
- Agitation, inability to relax
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Sense of loneliness and isolation
- Depression or general unhappiness
- Physical symptoms
- Aches and pains
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Nausea, dizziness
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat
- Loss of sex drive
- Frequent colds
- Behavioral symptoms
- Eating more or less
- Sleeping too much or too little
- Isolating yourself from others
- Procrastinating or neglecting responsibilities
- Using alcohol, cigarettes, or drugs to relax
- Nervous habits (e.g. nail biting, pacing)
Just keep in mind that the signs and symptoms of stress can also be caused by other psychological and medical problems. If any of the above symptoms happened to you, please pay attention to your health. The more signs and symptoms you notice in yourself, the closer you may be to stress overload.
Common causes of stress
It is important to learn how to recognize when your stress levels are out of control. The most dangerous thing about stress is how easily it can creep up on you. You get used to it. It starts to feel familiar even normal. You do not notice how much it is affecting you, even as it takes a heavy toll. Some of the common causes of STRESS such as:
- Problem in interacting with people: communication, relationship, expectation.
- Work-related problems such as:
- Demanding timelines
- High staff turnover
- Lack of support from other managers or staff
- Meeting KPI
- Over workload
- Lack of resources
- No work-life balance
- Personal or Family Problems such as : health, finance, relationship with spouse or children.
It is important to understand the signs and symptoms of stress, stress symptoms, signs symptoms of stress, medical symptoms of stress and health symptoms of stress, so that to help you manage stress and cope with the stress. Read more on stress management.