Ways to prevent risk of getting type 2 diabetes: How to prevent getting type 2 diabetes? Before we talk about ways to prevent getting diabetes, let’s have common understanding on diabetes.
What is diabetes?
Diabetes is also called: Diabetes mellitus, DM, it is such a disease in which patient’s blood glucose / blood sugar levels are too high. The blood sugar level/concentration, or blood glucose level is the amount of glucose content in the blood. Blood sugar levels for those without diabetes and who are not fasting should be below 6.9 mmol/L (125 mg/dL).
Type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- Glucose mainly comes from the foods we eat. Our body need a kind of hormone, called Insulin, to help the glucose enter into our cells to provide us energy.
- Type 1 diabetes, also called juvenile diabetes, is usually diagnosed in children and young adults. According to statistics, type 1 diabetes patients account for 5% of people with diabetes.
- Another more common type of diabetes is type 2 diabetes, type 2 patient’s body does not use insulin properly. which is called insulin resistance. Without enough insulin to cope with the glucose, the glucose stays in the blood and the glucose level goes up.
- Over time, having too much glucose in the blood can result serious problems. It can cause damage to eyes, kidneys, nerves and heart etc.
Am I at the risking of getting diabetes?
Prediabetes: Prediabetes is the condition which the blood sugar level is higher than normal but not yet high enough to be called diabetes. Having prediabetes conditions could put one at a higher risk of getting diabetes.
How to know if at the risking of getting diabetes?
You may pay attention to the following warnings signs of type 2 diabetes:
- Always tired, fatigue
- Frequent urination or urine infections
- Sudden weight loss
- Always thirst
- Always Hungry (especially after eating)
- Wounds that wouldn’t heal
- Dry mouth
- Sexual problem
- Blurred vision
Go for blood tests to see if you are at prediabetes conditions or if you have diabetes.
How to prevent getting type 2 diabetes
Statistics shown that there is high population of diabetes in the world, for example, believe it or not, Singapore is the No.2 nation with the most diabetics! Diabetics and ageing population are the two big challenges facing Singapore. By 2050 it is estimated 1 million Singaporean could be affected by diabetes.
Ways to prevent the risk of getting type 2 diabetes include:
- Eat Smart: stick to your meal plan, consider taking some good supplement, such as Umo silica, to help detoxify blood.
- Move more : Exercise and weight control. Beside physical exercise, fitness and sports, consider wear wellness device, like cold laser therapy watch, which helps in blood circulation and lower down blood sugar level.
- Having a blood glucose meter at home to regularly check your blood glucose level, and have regular medical checkup and take medicine if prescribed.
About Umo Silica
- Umo Silica is the result of extensive research and development by The Japan Medical Science Institute of Silicon since year 2000, and has been sold in Japan since 2007.
- There are Great Health Benefits of Umo silica for those who encounter illness such as acidity in blood, high blood pressure, diabetes and even essential for daily usage to detoxify herbicide, enhance the healthy growth of hairs, reduce wrinkles, better cosmetic effects, allergy, pain relief & etc.
- Umo silica promotes healthy bone, connective tissue and helps prevent premature aging, cardiovascular and Alzheimer’s diseases, having amazing health benefits, such as beautiful hair, firm skin, strong nails, connective tissues, and more other benefits. Read More, and what people said about umo silica.
- Grab Umo Silica now !